FinCEAL Plus BRIDGES has opened a Targeted Travel Grant Call to support the participation of researchers from Finnish higher education or research institutions interested in attending ENRICH in China – Annual Funding Forum 2019 organized in Brussels, Belgium on 2nd October. Apply by 28th August.
ENRICH Annual Funding Forum 2019, offers discussion on funding opportunities and other important aspects related to Europe-China collaboration.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Public funding instruments, i.e. EU Framework Programmes, bilateral funding instruments
- Private funding opportunities, i.e. venture capital, investment bank
- Belt & Road Initiative and other market opportunities for Western companies
- Case studies both from academia and business
- IPR issue and trademarks in China
- Digital marketing in China
- Administration and project management of international projects
(Deadline for registering for the Forum is 15th of September 2019.)
Information on this Targeted Travel Grant Call
This call is directed at researchers and experts who are in a contractual relationship with a Finnish higher education or research institutions and who are looking for doing cooperation or are actively working with Chinese partners.
Note that this call is for researchers residing in Finland only, and only for this particular event. Interested researchers should send a short description (no more than one page) detailing the following:
- Why you are interested in participating ENRICH in China - Annual Funding Forum 2019?
- What kind of knowledge and/experience you have of research cooperation with Chinese partners and why you are interested in doing cooperation with Chinese partners?
- How would you share the information and key messages from the event with the Finnish scientific community?
- An overview of your Asia related relevant research expertise.
In addition, a CV or link to online profile should also be included.
The maximum individual grant is 900€. The grant can be used to cover travel, registration fee, accommodation, and daily allowances. Any costs exceeding the granted amount need to be covered by the home institution of the grantee. FinCEAL Plus BRIDGES will award 2-3 grants. Deadline for applications is Wednesday 28thAugust 2019. Decisions on the applications will be communicated during the following Thursday.
Please send your application by email to Jarkko Mutanen: Jarkko.Mutanen[at]uef.fi
With subject heading “Travel Grant application to ENRICH in China – Annual Funding Forum 2019”
Any questions regarding the event or the grants can be directed to the FinCEAL Plus BRIDGES Asia coordinator Jarkko Mutanen, Jarkko.Mutanen[at]uef.fi