The Finnish University Partnership for International Development – UniPID is hereby inviting interested course coordinators from UniPID member universities to submit course proposals for the UniPID Virtual Studies programme.
Photo credit: Fransisco Osorio, 2014, on Flickr
Virtual Studies Call for Course Proposals
The 2017 Call for Proposals
- Proposals for a new course that acts as an introduction to the UniPID minor programme, giving an overview of the field of development studies, sustainable development and global challenges, covering central themes and important concepts.
- Proposals for new courses that focus on any global development issues. Priority is given to proposals that focus on socio-cultural aspects of sustainable development and/or that fill gaps in the current UniPID curriculum.
- Applications for update funding for existing UniPID courses.
- A sum of up to 6 500 € per course is available from UniPID for the creation and provision of a new virtual course.
- A sum of up to 4 500 € per course is available from UniPID for the updating of a course that has been offered as a UniPID virtual course for at least 3 times.