FinCEAL Africa, has opened a Targeted Travel Funding Call to support the participation of researchers in Finnish institutions who would be interested to attend the eInfrastructures Conference on 29th, October, 2014, Hotel Bloom, Brussels
eInfrastructures for Africa, an FP7 project, is holding a conference on Gateways to the Future in cooperation with various partners on 29th, October, 2014, Hotel Bloom, Brussels - http://ei4africa.eu/events/ei4africa-imentors-conference/. The conference is especially targeting individuals/institutions/private sector/NGOs interested in
- Potential of e-Infrastructures for African Research and Education
- Research and Education Networks Deployment in Africa
- Science Gateways and e-Science platforms
- Flagship e-Infrastructure services in the Health, Environment and Education sectors
- Societal impact of e-Infrastructure applications
- African e-Infrastructures data mapping
- ICT investments in Africa
FinCEAL Africa, a Unipid project supported by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture that aims to strengthen Finnish cooperation in Science, Technology and Innovation with Africa and LAC (www.unipid.fi/finceal) has opened a Targeted Travel Funding Call to support the participation of researchers in Finnish institutions who would be interested to attend the event.
- Please note that this funding call is only for travel to this event
- The event in itself is very specific and only individuals working within these fields will be considered to attend by the organizers, please do not apply for the travel grant IF YOU ARE NOT working in the areas relevant to the conference.
- We are especially interested in applications from experienced researchers e.g project leaders, P.Is, Professors who are interested in working with Africa and keen to form partnership
Interested applicants should fill in the application form and send it back via e-mail to Eva Kagiri firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th/August 16.00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered.
In case of any questions regarding the funding/event, please contact Eva Kagiri