The IST-AFrica 2013 is now accepting papers for their conference in Nairobi, Kenya next May 2013. The deadline for submitting your papers is December 7th, 2012.
The IST-Africa 2013 conference invites you to submit a paper for their conference that will take place in Nairobi, Kenya from 15 - 17 May 2013. IST-Africa 2013 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Kenya section. The deadline for submitting a paper is December 7th, 2012.
Part of the IST-Africa Initiative, which is co-funded by the European Commission under the ICT Theme of Framework Programme 7 (FP7), IST-Africa 2013 is the eighth in an Annual Conference Series which brings together senior representatives from leading commercial, government & research organisations across Africa and from Europe, to bridge the Digital Divide.
IST-Africa 2013 is focused on applied ICT and the core thematic areas include:
- Cloud Computing - Applications and Case Studies
- Cyber Security
- Digital Libraries and Cultural Heritage
- eGovernment - Services to Citizens & Business
- eHealth, mHealth & Health Information Systems
- eInfrastructures and NRENs
- ICT for eInclusion and eAccessibility
- ICT for Environmental Sustainability
- ICT Regulatory Frameworks
- Living Labs (Adaptation for Developing Countries)
- Mobile Applications (including mServices, mEducation, Social Networking)
- Open Source Software - Applications
- RFID and Networked Enterprise
- Technology Enhanced Learning and ICT Skills
- Transformation of Research Results into Local Innovation